I am delighted when I get asked to do a commission piece. It is always so exciting.
Here is some information you should know.
- Prices are according to the size of the work
- Commissioned pieces are subject to an additional 25% increase in cost
- A non-refundable 50% deposit for the value of the painting is required prior to commencement of the piece
- Commissions may take 2-3 weeks to complete
- Once the commission is completed, the client will be invited to view the work
- The remaining 50% payment is due prior to release of the piece
- If for some reason the client has changed their mind on the commission, then the deposit may be used towards any painting in the Cross Current Inventory
- Shipping or delivery costs will depend on the size and destination of the painting